Panasonic Prestige NN-SD997S Microwave Oven Review
The Panasonic Prestige NN-SD997S, 2.2cuft 1250 Watt Sensor Microwave Oven is user friendly and is the perfect mix of functionality and sleek design. The built in Inverter technology helps to cook food evenly while maintaining its delicious flavor, color and texture.
Also included is the Inverter Turbo Defrost technology which will defrost food quicker than most other microwaves. The keep warm menu will keep your food warm until serving time. The final and best feature of this microwave oven is the one touch Genius Sensor which will adjust the power level and calculate the time for cooking automatically so its super easy to cook and reheat foods.
Package includes the Panasonic Prestige NN-SD997S, 2.2cuft 1250 Watt Sensor Microwave Oven and the instruction manual.
Features – Benefits:
- Quick minute button to add extra time to your cooking.
- Step by step cooking instructions available on the menu action screen in choice of English, Spanish or French.
- Simplicity in reheating and cooking due to the built in sensor.
- Inverter Turbo Defrost defrosts food in much less time.
- Inverter Turbo technology cooks food while maintaining flavor, color and texture.
Product – Shipping Details:
- 1. Product dimensions are 19.4 x 23.9 x 14 inches.
- 2. Shipping weight is 43 lbs.
- 3. This product has a 3.5 rating on Amazon based on the reviews of 88 customers.
- 4. Shipping available within the US only and for select countries outside the U.S.
The Panasonic Prestige NN-SD997S microwave oven offers more than adequate space on the inside but is not so huge that it takes up all your countertop space. The turn table is approximately 16.5” and will accommodate most large sized containers.
The Inverter technology is truly an amazing feature of this microwave, food heats evenly with no hot and cold spots. Simple to use buttons displayed on a front panel that it easy to read. Finally the sensor technology means no more burnt food.
The only real downside to this microwave is the cost but with all the great features householders consider it a worthwhile purchase.